The Greatest Showman: a must see!


I had seen many great movies this year and I can say without any doubt that The Greatest showman is one of the best I've seen.
It's an almost 2,5 hours movie and I didn't know where the time had passed since it began. 
I love musicals because this type can mix music, story and visuals in a very beautiful way. It reminds me every time of the tales I'd been read to when I was a kid.
After La la Land of last year, that took so many awards, now The greatest showman was a delight and it already received 3 nominations for Golden Globes.
The movie is inspired by P.T. Barnum's story, the one who started Barnum and Bailey Circus.
The story is very beautiful and goes from moments of great accomplishments to losing almost everything.
It all started with a poor child who lost his family and wanted to become someone so he could marry Charity, a beautiful rich blonde girl.
His wish becomes real, he marries Charity, has 2 lovely girls and then has the idea to bring together many unique type of persons. 
The success seems easy to obtain and only a great failure opens his eyes about the most important things in life: family, love, friends, passion for his work.
The film stars: Hugh Jackman, Zac Efron, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Ferguson, Zendaya.
They are all amazing and perfect, it's was a pleasure to see them play, dance and sing.
I can't wait to see it again :)




Comments

Popular Posts